Sporting clubs have a unique set of risks for those who run them. Australian’s love to participate in sport or other entertainment and leisure activities. As a key industry that continues to grow, it’s important that your organisation, your staff and your members are properly protected.
Your local PSC Connect Authorised Representative can provide specialist sport insurance to sporting centres, sports clubs, sportspeople, national sporting organisations and sports associations. We also insure leisure-based businesses such as paintball or children’s amusement parks.
PSC Connect Authorised Representatives specialise in Sport Insurance and can provide cover specifically tailored to your company and travel requirements. Through leading insurers, our Authorised Representatives can offer a comprehensive range of products that can be tailored to suit most risks.
We know the sports and leisure industry inside and out. Our knowledge of the risks that affect your organisation enable PSC Connect Authorised Representatives to find right Sport Insurance cover that suits the specific requirements of your organisation.
Your local PSC Connect Authorised Representative will work with you to understand your business and ensure the specific risks your business face are apportioned to the appropriate cover and help you plan for and avoid potential losses and liabilities.
- Public & Products Liability Insurance: If your sports or leisure business or association deals with clients or customers, or operates in a public space, public liability insurance protects you against claims of damage or injury. Defending personal injury or property damage claims can be incredibly expensive – even if you’re not at fault – not to mention the delays and stress that legal action may cause. Public and Products Liability Insurance protects from public liability claims and can be tailored to your business or association’s unique needs and requirements.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: Professional Indemnity Insurance protects against threats to your business or organisation in the form of potential claims and disputes. Litigation is not only expensive in terms of the cost of legal fees, but also in terms of precious time taken to deal with legal issues that lead to loss of productivity and profitability. Indemnity provides peace of mind and reassurance that you’ll be able to carry on knowing that you’re covered against unforeseen events.
- Personal Accident Insurance: Personal Accident Insurance covers you or your employee in case of accidental injury, disability and/or death. This insurance may also provide lump sum benefits due to death or permanent disability from accidental injury and weekly benefits for temporary disablement due to accident, injury or sickness.
- Business Pack Insurance: Business Package insurance provides all-in-one business insurance protection and tailored cover to suit the unique needs and requirements of your sports business or organisation.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Taking the hassle and complexity out of Workers’ Compensation Insurance is what we do best. Whether you’re a small sports business with just a few employees, or a large sports club with thousands of members, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive Workers’ Compensation package tailored to your business needs.
Our expertise in Sport Insurance means we can take the worry out of protecting your business by offering comprehensive insurance cover at a cost-effective premium.
Our experienced PSC Connect Authorised Representatives can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.