Are you a professional Real Estate Agent who provides specialist advice or services? If so, you are open to a unique set of professional risks. PSC Connect Authorised Representatives can help you protect you and your company’s assets with a policy that ensures the broadest coverage available.
Your local PSC Connect Authorised Representative has been providing insurance services to the Real Estate Agency profession for many years and have a range of products to suit including Professional Indemnity insurance (tailored specifically for the Real Estate industry) and Office insurance.
Real Estate Insurance: Professional Indemnity
PSC Connect Authorised Representatives have access to a broad range of Professional Indemnity policies from leading Australian approved Insurers and can been tailored specifically to the needs of your business.
Our knowledge of Real Estate insurance and the risks that affect your organisation enable PSC Connect Authorised Representatives to find Real Estate insurance cover that suits the specific requirements of your establishment. Your local PSC Connect Authorised Representative will work with you to understand your business and ensure the specific risks your business face are apportioned to the appropriate cover and help you plan for and avoid potential losses and liabilities.
Features of typical Real Estate Insurance policies include:
- Civil liability wording
- Automatic reinstatements up to three times the limit of indemnity
- Bodily injury up to limit of indemnity selected
- Loss of documents
- Fidelity losses
- Complaint defence costs
- Trade Practices Act cover
- Vicarious liability of sub-contractors, consultants or agents
- Principal/partners previous business
- Broad definition of Professional Business that includes General Insurance Cashiers/Referrers, Insurance Distributors
- Joint Venture liability
- Market appraisals/estimates not excluded
- Options to have a Costs Exclusive limit of indemnity and/or excess for a small additional premium.
Real Estate Office Insurance
Your local PSC Connect Authorised Representative can provide cost-effective and comprehensive office insurance that covers:
- Property building and contents: covering all property related to the insured business premises
- Business Interruption: covering loss of income following an insured loss being incurred – we are also able to cover additional increases in cost of working and accounts receivable
- Broadform Liability: covering for legal liability arising out of the Franchisee’s business
- Crime: covering against loss arising from theft of property, loss or damage of cash and/or negotiable instruments while on premises or while in transit
- Glass: covering loss or damage to glass on the insured’s premises
- Machinery/Electronic equipment: covering for breakdown of electronic equipment on the insured premises – this would normally be excluded
- General property: covering for portable items of the insured such as laptops, mobile phones or blackberry-type devices which may be damaged or lost while away from the insured premises
- Statutory audit and associated professional fees: covering professional fees incurred should the Franchisee be audited or investigated by an authorised government authority in relation to their taxation or financial affairs.
Our expertise in Real Estate Insurance means we can take the worry out of protecting your business by offering comprehensive insurance cover at a cost-effective premium.
Our experienced PSC Connect Authorised Representatives can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.