PSC Connect Authorised Representatives have considerable experience insuring charities, sourcing Not for Profit Insurance that’s flexible enough to meet the needs of a wide variety of organisations of all sizes, including:
- not-for-profit organisations
- community interest companies
- and social enterprises.
We understand the unique risks faced by these organisations. Every community organisation faces risks from exposure to members of the public as well as damage, theft or arson. That’s why the right protection for your organisation is critical. We tailor your insurance cover to match your exact needs to offer not for profit insurance that gives you quality cover at competitive premiums.
Your local PSC Connect Authorised Representative will work with you to understand your organisation and ensure the specific risks your business face are apportioned to the appropriate cover and help you plan for and avoid potential losses and liabilities.
PSC Connect Authorised Representatives understand that there’s no such thing as a typical charity. Our knowledge of not for profit insurance and the risks that affect your organisation enable PSC Connect Authorised Representatives to find not for profit insurance cover that suits the requirements of many organisations and their bases, from clubs and societies, advice and support centres, village halls and community centres through to libraries, amateur sports clubs and charity shops.
There is an extensive range of covers, and your PSC Connect Authorised Representatives work with you to get the not for profit insurance you need and only pay for what’s important to your organisation. Not for Profit Insurance Cover can include:
- Charity trustee insurance (designed to cover the management risks incurred by charities and their trustees. Cover can include Professional Services such as financial advice or counselling.)
- Loss of income following a claim (covers the loss of income suffered after a disaster while your facility is closed or in the process of being repaired/rebuilt)
- Fidelity guarantee (covers the loss sustained by the employer by reason of any act of forgery and/or fraud and/or dishonesty of monies and/or goods of the staff member or volunteer)
- Legal expenses (cover for potential disputes or cases that require legal assistance to resolve)
- Volunteers personal accident (cover for official collectors, employees and volunteers) who are assaulted or injured while collecting donations)
- Charity public liability insurance (covers you and your business for losses or damage a third party suffers (or claims to have suffered) as a result of your charity’s activities)
- Overseas personal liability (cover for your personal liability when you or your staff are overseas on business).
Our expertise in not for profit insurance means we can take the worry out of protecting your business by offering comprehensive insurance cover at a cost-effective premium.
Our experienced PSC Connect Authorised Representatives can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.