Whether working from home or as part of a large organisation, bookkeepers and BAS Agents increasingly need insurance to protect their clients, their assets and their professional credibility. As a bookkeeper it’s important for you to have insurance to cover your bookkeeping activities, even if you’re not a registered BAS agent.
Bookkeeping Insurance can:
- Protect your assets
- Protect your clients
- Provide insurance protection for the advice you provide.
PSC Connect Authorised Representatives have a wealth of knowledge in Bookkeeping Insurance and expertise that is invaluable to protect you, your assets and your clients. Through leading insurers, our Authorised Representatives can offer a comprehensive range of products that can be tailored to suit most risks.
Ensure your peace of mind with a specialised Bookkeeper Insurance policy. Your local PSC Connect Authorised Representative will work with you to understand your business and ensure the specific risks your business face are apportioned to the appropriate cover and help you plan for and avoid potential losses and liabilities.
A typical bookkeeper insurance policy is designed to meet the specific requirements and services that bookkeepers provide, providing you with a cost-effective but, comprehensive level of protection. Bookkeeping insurance policies usually include:
- Cover for claims resulting from of a breach in your professional duty, while conducting your services.
- Cover is provided for the bookkeeper, directors and employees for which the policyholder is liable.
- It is also possible to cover contractors in the policy and can extend cover to the contractor subject to the terms of the policy.
- Most good bookkeeper insurance policies include automatic Fidelity cover (covering the loss of money, securities, or inventory resulting from Fraud/Dishonesty.
- Legal/defence costs
- Automatic reinstatement
- Run-off cover
- Booking services, including payroll processing and record-keeping services;
- BAS Services
- Training and education on computer accounting software packages
- Payroll consultancy services.
Our expertise in Bookkeeping Insurance means we can take the worry out of protecting your business by offering comprehensive insurance cover at a cost-effective premium.
Our experienced PSC Connect Authorised Representatives can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.