Small Business Insurance Package (often called a ‘Business Pack’) provides insurance cover for small to medium businesses in connection with their individual business activities. A Business Insurance policy will typically include:
- Public and Products Liability Insurance Cover (to protect against injuries or property damage to your clients, contractors or members of the public)
- Protection for your businesses physical assets from:
- accidental damage and
- malicious damage.
- Business Pack Insurance will also include a range of separate optional covers that provide you with the ability to tailor your insurance to the specific risks and exposures faced by your individual business without paying for cover you don’t require.
To be successful in business, you want to be able to focus on the things you do best – like looking after your customers and staff. Having a business insurance program in place that’s tailored specifically to your needs means you can get on with the day-to-day running of your business, without losing sleep over what might happen tomorrow.
PSC Connect Authorised Representatives specialise in small business insurance. It’s what sets us apart and what we excel in:
- providing assistance to compare policies and cover options,
- help identify the unique and critical risks that affect your business which need cover
- negotiate with insurers to get the right insurance at the right price
- support you in the event of a claim to ensure you receive your full entitlements.
Through leading insurers, our Authorised Representatives can offer a comprehensive range of products that can be tailored to suit most risks, industries and exposures wherever you operate and whatever you do.
Our experienced PSC Connect Authorised Representatives can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.