PSC Connect launches its new website today as part of it’s business strategy to grow the opportunities for Insurance Brokers around Australia to realise their dream of running their own insurance broking business.
PSC Connect forms part of the PSC Insurance Group operation and operates under its own Australian Financial Services License (AFSL 344648). It’s business objectives and strategies are:
- To develop a significant network of Authorised Representatives operating throughout Australia.
- To manage the Compliance, Administration and Support services
- To provide the IT platform and associated financial services
- To provide regular training support through workshops enhancing the image and professionalism
- To deliver quality insurance products, schemes and facilities to assist in new ‘lead generation’
- To provide access to marketing and communication material for business development and promotional campaigns
- To provide access to member organisations including NIBA, Steadfast and Wells Fargo Global network.