Legal Expenses Insurance, also known as Legal Protection Insurance, is taken out by individuals or companies for protection against the costs of defending civil and criminal actions brought about by the other individuals or companies or alternatively to pursue them where legal expense will be incurred.
PSC Connect Authorised Representatives specialise in Legal Expenses Insurance. Through leading insurers, our Authorised Representatives can offer a comprehensive range of products that can be tailored to suit the most common situations:
- Personal: cover for consumer disputes, employment disputes, neighbour disputes, general legal advice or personal injury claims.
- Motor: covers the costs for a solicitor or other suitably qualified expert to pursue a claim against a negligent Third Party for ‘uninsured losses’.
- Commercial: cover for legal fees, compensation awards and tax enquiry fees when dealing with employment disputes, health and safety, taxation, prosecution defence, property disputes and contracts.
Legal Expenses Insurance can be bought:
- Before the event: in case a future legal action has to be fought or defended; or
- After the event: where the policyholder has already decided to take or defend a legal action and wants to insure against the risk of losing and having to pay the other side’s costs.
Our experienced PSC Connect Authorised Representatives can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.