For many organisations in Australia, standard business insurance does not adequately cover their business for the risks and exposures that can cripple their operations and livelihood.
An Industrial Special Risks Insurance policy has open-ended wording, which means cover is not limited to selected risks. Instead, you are protected against most losses and damages except for exclusions noted in the policy.
You maybe are covered for almost any kind of disaster or catastrophe – from fire, storm or earthquake, consequential loss to theft or money and glass, subject to sub-limits, limitations and terms negotiated as part of the policy. It is also often the the most flexible policy available and is recommended to organisations with significant insured values (typically over $3m).
Depending on your specific requirements, an Industrial Special Risks Insurance policy covers the following:
- Loss and/or damage to buildings, plant and machinery, contents, stock, raw materials, unregistered vehicles and the property of directors and employees
- Loss of profits, revenue or rentals and/or increased expenses caused by damage to insured property and also by contingent damage to property at the premises of suppliers, customers and utilities.
- Burglary, theft of money and employee dishonesty
- Accidental damage and glass breakage
- Removal of debris, extra costs or re-instatement, re-writing of records and professional fees.
PSC Connect Authorised Representatives specialise in small business insurance and have the expertise to tailor an industrial special risks insurance policy specifically to your needs. Through leading insurers, our Authorised Representatives can offer a comprehensive range of policies and covers to provide the most cost-effective option to suit your insurance requirements.
Our experienced PSC Connect Authorised Representatives can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your business, whilst still maintaining the highest standard of cover.