Running your own business can be risky but insurance is a great way to transfer the financial burden of these risks to someone else. Not only is this financially sound, but it will also help you sleep easier at night. Good insurance cover will protect your business and potentially you as a business owner, operator or company director.
PSC Connect Authorised Representatives can provide expert advice and the relevant insurance to cover your needs for the most common types of insurance:
- Business insurance;
- Building and contents insurance (including fire and flood);
- Public liability insurance;
- Product liability insurance;
- Equipment insurance (including protection against IT failures);
- Legal expenses insurance for facing court proceedings;
- Income protection insurance;
- Business interruption insurance;
- Transit insurance for goods;
- Travel insurance for business trips;
- Credit insurance for unpaid debts;
- Industrial special risk insurance; and,
- Workers’ compensation.
Every business is different, so you need a PSC Connect Authorised Representative to analyse your business, your risks and advise you on the range of insurance policies that are available to help you chose the policies that are right for you.