An ideal candidate must be qualified in general insurance broking and continue further training as required to meet minimum standards for both regulatory compliance and insurance product knowledge. Completion of the following would be considered as a minimum:
- ASIC PS 146 Tier 1 and / or 2 Accreditation
- General Insurance Code of Practice including Privacy
- Ongoing Insurance Product & Technical Training
- Regulatory and Financial product training.
An ideal candidate will also have shown:
- self motivation and passion for the business
- strong people management and customer service skills.
- the ability to solve problems effectively and in a timely manner
- the ability to generate opportunities and sales on a regular basis.
You need to have a comprehensive knowledge of general insurance products as well an understanding of financial regulations and procedures.
If you are interested in becoming a success in your own right with the backing of a successful national broking operation then don’t hesitate and fill out an Expression of Interest Form today